Wed, Apr 13|
5 top tips and action steps how to make a good impression in a job interview
Time & Location
Apr 13, 2022, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM
About the event
One of our partners, the Abroad Experience Recruitment Agency is organizing a very appropriate talk for the jobseakers among us, international ladies ;)
We all know how challenging a job interview can be…and it can feel even more challenging when we’re applying to jobs in a new home country and/or during a global pandemic!
Maybe you haven’t had the chance yet to attend a job interview in the Netherlands or you are still quite new to job interviews in the Netherlands and haven’t found your next job position yet.
Let’s help you nail your upcoming interviews by providing you with a set of tools, interview scenarios and practical tips when it comes to job interviews in the Netherlands.
Join us and learn:
- How to make a good first impression in a job interview
- How to ask the right questions at the end of an interview
- How to deal with tricky interview questions
- How to attend an interview without feeling overwhelmed & stressed
- There will also be time for your questions to be answered by an experienced recruiter !
Abroad Experience Recruitment is your go to international recruitment agency in the Netherlands and our dedicated team of recruiters helps dozens of jobseekers to get ready for interviews.
Complete the RSVP to receive the zoom link via e-mail.
AIW Active Member