Fri, Nov 12|
From Burn-out to Becoming Unstoppable - A practical guide towards more resilience.
Use the promo code 'AIW' to be entitled to 15% discount as a member of the Amsterdam International Women Network. Early Bird 65euros. From October 1 on, the ticket price is 85 euros.
Time & Location
Nov 12, 2021, 2:00 PM – 5:30 PM GMT+1
De Roos, Pieter Cornelisz Hooftstraat 183, 1071 BW Amsterdam, Netherlands
About the event
What is a burn-out? Why does it happen? How do we get out of it? And how can we avoid it? This training will provide you answers & tools.
About this event
This training is designed by Ines Gaston, Clinical Psychologist and Performance Coach. She will share insights and tools to help you break through a burn-out and prevent it from happening again. You will discover the scientific know-how and practical methods to change things for the better.
What you will learn:
- How to identify, manage and overcome common burn-out symptoms such as anxiety and overwhelm.
- Strategies to create a healthier, more balanced life.
- Practical tips to integrate a self-care routine… no matter how busy your life is.
- Guidance and support to reignite your joy and passion for life, and replenish your spiritual well.
- How to create a story that will inspire you to take action!
This training is for you if:
- You have a demanding schedule, whether at home, at work, or both, and are looking for support to create a healthy work-life balance.
- You want to fully understand why you’re experiencing a burn-out, and are seeking expert step-by-step guidance on how to overcome it.
- You want to recharge and boost your energy, passion, creativity, and focus.
- You want the tools to create a self-care action plan to improve your emotional, physical, or spiritual well-being.
- You want to reclaim your inner power and self-confidence in order to thrive.
Use the promocode 'AIW' to be entitled to 15% as a member of the Amsterdam International Women Network.
Ines is known for her high energy, as a great storyteller with a love for science! She will teach you how the brain, mind and body work together, and what you can do to manage them better. Let's get you started on this journey to well-being and balance today!
Given her academic background in Clinical Psychology, a career in corporate HR and a first hand witness Ines combines best of all worlds in her methodology.
Having gone through a burn-out herself, Ines embarked on a journey that led her around the world and taught her life lessons about trust and the unknown. She has condensed her scientific knowledge, experiences and expertise into a step-by-step protocol that is enabling others who are experiencing similar growing pains.
More info on her journey: www.inesgaston.com or follow her on instagram @inesgaston
- Ticket type
Use the promo code 'AIW' for 15% discount on your check out. Early birds = 70eur (only valid till 1/10). Afterwards the general admission is 90 euro.Price€65.00
VAT includedTax: VAT includedSold Out
This event is sold out